Friday, October 14, 2011

Insomnia...

I keep on hearing people say to me that I really need to enjoy these last few weeks of sleep and I wish with all my heart that I could! Problem is I cannot sleep at night now! I wake up every couple of hours (even from the deepest sleep)! I am not sure if it is from the excitement and anticipation or mother nature preparing me for the lack of sleep about to come! My mind just starts racing with so many many thoughts that I teased my own mom about when I was growing up. My brothers and I would constantly tease her about how much she worried about us all. My baby girl is not even born yet and I am already worried about her all the time! I guess I am not much different from my mom in that aspect and I could not be more proud of it! So bring on the insomnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment