Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Another Day In Paradise...

I have always loved that country song but these days I find myself singing it all day long! It does not matter how crazy a day it has been or if Charlotte has been more "fussy" than usual it is still just another day in paradise! She brings this pure joy, happiness, and such an incredible spirit to our home that I cannot find any other way to describe it. I am so thankful for this most perfect blessing in my life! We took Charlotte to the zoo again and I think she loved it even more than the last time! We were there a total of five hours and of that five hours she slept five minutes! The rest of the time was spent in mom's arms cooing and talking to everything and everyone. So much talking that by the time we got home that night her voice was hoarse! We got her to belly laugh for the first time on the way home from the zoo! So rewarding after spending countless hours literally standing on my head to try to get her to laugh! All that blood sweat and tears (well maybe not the blood and tears but there was a lot of sweating from dancing up a storm for her) made it worth it!!! Oh how we LOVE this little girl!!!

 Charlotte at the dinner table
Charlotte at the zoo
Charlotte's First Belly Laugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment