Sunday, October 21, 2012

Girl After My Own Heart!

I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of October. The leaves changing, (we do not have many but what we do have we just love here in San Diego), the cooler weather, pumpkin patches, and Halloween...I LOVE it all! Charlotte is also a huge fan of these things! When we are out on our mommy/daughter jogs she loves to stare at all the trees with the colorful leaves falling and ooo's at them all! We just took her to the pumpkin patch and she literally gasped when she caught a glimpse of the hundreds of pumpkins in the patch. She could not get to them fast enough! In fact she insisted on walking the entire time. By the time we got to the car her little legs were so shaky! When she is over at her Grandma's house (my mom's) She will talk to the fake Owls, Crows, (decoration for Halloween) and Pumpkins for hours! I can already tell that October is a magical time for her as well! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to share these moments with her!!! We just love our little pumpkin!!

Here are some fun October pictures of Charlotte!





 She loves that black Cat!!





 Grandpa and Charlotte reading together

 Reading with my baby, My most favorite past time with her! 

 Stopping to smell the flowers...
 and then picking them!

 At the Pumpkin Patch! 














No comments:

Post a Comment