- She makes a TON of noise when she is awake and when she is asleep! She is so noisy at night that Chris and I can hardly sleep because we are laughing at all her funny noises. (grunts, laughs, sighs, etc) I have a feeling she is going to be a real talker and will not be afraid to let us know what her opinion is!
- She is an eating machine and boy oh boy she will go from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds if she does not get her food when she is ready! (She calms right down when she starts eating)
- She loves to look around! She is already holding her head up on her own (she was able to do that since the day she was born) She loves to look out at the world and take it all in!
- She is so happy! Everywhere we go people cannot believe how happy she is!
- She LOVES her bath time!!! She just sits in her little tub and kicks her little legs around and coo's at me!
- She has about a million different expressions and can do them all in a matter of a minute even in her sleep!!
- She loves to cuddle and be held which is a good thing because she is literally NEVER gets put down. Even at night, mommy cannot resist sitting out on the couch with her all night long!
We love our little Charlotte so much! I have to pinch myself everyday to make sure I am not dreaming!!! I cannot believe she is here! I have dreamed, prayed and wished for her for so long! She is our miracle!