Monday, November 14, 2011

Introducing...Charlotte Kennedy Monahan!!!

I cannot believe she is here and already almost 2 weeks old! Where does the time go?! I just sit and stare at her and I swear I watch her growing before my eyes. I think I cry at least once a day now because I just love her so much! Chris and I went to bed Halloween night talking about how we felt ready for Charlotte to come into the world and the last few details we needed to take care of before her grand entrance. Not 5 hours later at 3:15am we were awoken by a call that Charlotte was on her way! All of the sudden I never felt so unprepared in my whole life! The blessings that followed to get us to her so quickly were all from our Heavenly Father! We were able to get from San Diego to Oklahoma City in just a matter of hours and only 30 minutes after our beautiful baby girl was born! She was born at 1:37pm on November 1st 2011 weighing in at 7 pounds 5 oz. and 19 inches long! SHE IS PERFECT!!!! I fell in love the moment I saw her! Her face looked so very familiar to me like I have known her my entire life! Every single second since that day has been utter bliss! Words do not begin to express our deepest gratitude for not only for Charlotte but for her incredible and most selfless birth mom who we love and adore for the gift she has given us! We are so eternally grateful! 






No comments:

Post a Comment