Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful....

I am so thankful every year for the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with my family and loved ones but this year brings such a special and most precious gift that we are so truly thankful for. I never thought at the beginning of this year that my life would take so many different twists and turns and lead me to where I am today. In fact, I was honestly dreading another holiday season without being able to have a little one of my own to share this most magical and special time with. Now that we have been so blessed to have Charlotte come into our lives I wake up every single day with such a feeling of peace and love, and feel as though my life holds so much more purpose and meaning. I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for this little one of ours. We have met so many wonderful people through this incredible adoption process! We have witnessed countless times the Lords' hand in all of this! I wish there were words to describe my gratitude for her beautiful and most selfless birth mother and the gift she has given us. We love her and tell Charlotte every single day how much she is loved by her. We are so thankful, so truly thankful for our precious miracle that has brought such an incredible sense of joy and happiness! 

We wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment