Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreams Really Do Come True!!

From the time I could remember I always had this reoccurring dream of myself “older” sitting in a rocking chair holding my baby and singing I love to See the Temple. (That has been my favorite primary song since the time I was very little) I was never quite sure why it was always that song in my dream and although it was a dream it felt so real every time I dreamt it.
Last night while Chris was at mutual with the Young Men I was in our cozy little home sitting in my rocking chair holding my sweet baby girl singing I love to see the temple to her and watching her intently look back up at me. When it hit me like a ton of bricks that this is exactly what I had dreamt for years and years. The sudden emotion was overwhelming and the tears could not help but begin to flow. I felt the spirit so strongly testify to me again that our sweet Charlotte was always meant to be a part of our family and the words to the song: I Love to See the Temple took on such a deeper meaning now that she is in our life:
I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll covenant with my Father
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth,
A family is forever.

I am so humbled by the tender mercies that our Father in Heaven continues to give our family! I cannot wait to go to the temple and be sealed to our little girl! Families are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment